Hi,

I'm using MyFaces 1.1.6 with JBoss 5.1.  Is there somewhere that keeps a
record of calling a particular validator method for a component?  I'm asking
because I have this code ...

                                <h:selectOneMenu
validator="#{domeTour.validateValueNotEmpty}"
styleClass="hourMenu" id="domeTourTime1" value="#{domeTour.prefs[0].time}">
                                <f:selectItems
value="#{domeTour.timePrefItems}"/>
                                </h:selectOneMenu>

with this backing bean validator code ...

        public void validateValueNotEmpty(FacesContext context, UIComponent
component, Object value)
                throws ValidatorException {
                String clientId = component.getClientId(context);
                LOGGER.info("calling special validator method for " + clientId);

TourRequiredIfCheckedValidator.doRequiredIfCheckedLogic(context, clientId,
value);
        }       // validate

but the log statement never shows up in my log, leading me to believe the
validator method is never being invoked.  I'm looking for a more formal way
to prove that.

Thanks for your help, - Dave