So that's the second person who is using the regular old javascript
confirm dialog.  Doesn't it seem odd that there is no tomahawk popup
component?  My leader seems to think that we shouldn't use this because it
is ancient.  I wish he could come up with a better excuse than that.
However, does anyone an idea for a better looking component?

Pat

Luka Surija <l...@iytim.hr>
09/12/2009 01:01 PM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>

MyFaces Discussion <users@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: pop up for delete confirmation

onclick="return(confirm('#{msg.AreYouSure}'));"

Luka Surija