Ja, a ConcurrentMap might do the trick, but the thing is, this is out of our
scope, isn't it?

These maps are create by the servlet container and thus are part of the servlet
spec. And even then, they are created by tomcat.

I am afraid, there is nothing we can do.
As far as I remember, there was about a discussion about synchronizing against
those map in the servelt container. But this has been abandoned for performance
reasons.

Ciao,
Mario