Hi Matthias, thanks the attention.

I just checked and I'm sure the resource servlet is executed. The url is
null after "URL url = loader.getResource(resourcePath);" in:
    ResourceLoader loader = _getResourceLoader(request);
    String resourcePath = getResourcePath(request);
    URL url = loader.getResource(resourcePath);

    // Make sure the resource is available
    if (url == null)
    {
      response.sendError(HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_FOUND);
      return;

Some "not found" resources I saw during debug:
/adf/jsLibs/DebugCommon1_0_10.js
 /adf/styles/cache/default-desktop-lmwkb-ltr-gecko.css
/adf/images/t.gif

Since the application is running fine in a standalone Tomcat, I think the
problem is related with some classloader issue regarding Glassfish X
Trinidad ...

Hints ?
Should I open a Jira issue ? In Glassfish or Trinidad :-) ?

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br