This function seems to have been deprecated until 3.5.x, and has been removed
with Firefox 3.6. I just updated and noticed that problem.

This makes for example the <tr:panelPopup> method non functional. There might
be other examples where this function has been used.

I think someone who understands javascript good needs to search through the
Trinidad sources and replace it with an alternative function?

The panelPopup demo page:
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/panelPopup.jspx works as an
example. I am going to open a bug for that, too.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobias Eisenträger

Softwareentwickler

Dokumentenmanagement/Workflow/Internet, AKB 8125

ARAG IT GmbH
ARAG Platz 1, 40472 Düsseldorf

Tel.: +49 (0)211 964-1937

tobias.eisentrae...@arag.de