Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
cool, thanks!

Definitely not cool... The performance at the irian site is terrible (it sucks at the best of times, but today it is atrocious). It makes both Trinidad and Irian look bad. If I didn't already know that Trinidad performance was fine, I'd be left with the impression that it was an unusable POS.

Shane
-M