Von: Krishna K. Pandit [mailto:krishna.pan...@aptuit.com]
Gesendet: Mi 10.02.2010 06:14
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: el expression

Hi all

Can any one can help me how to pass a parameter to a method while
calling it in EL expression.
Im trying this

"#{myBean.method('JAVA')}

But I m getting errors while rendering.

Thanks
Krishna Pandit
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email
reply and delete it from your system.
The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.