I tried query.setCacheable(false); in my dao but no change.
But also when I try to add the second record, I get a:
org.hibernate.NonUniqueObjectException: a different object with the same
identifier value was already associated with the session:
What confuses me, It works with an other entity which is implemented the
same way.