Hi,

I have a JSF page containing two tables I want to fill in the post construct
method of the according managed bean.
The strange thing is, that only one table gets filled, the other one remains
empty. If I then trigger a manual refill of the tables everything is fine.

I tried to debug the page, but all I can see is, that both lists which
represent the tables are populated correctly at the first call but
nevertheless only the content of one is visible.

Has anybody an idea what could be the reason for this behavior?

Cheers
Simon