Hello,
Here I am with another newbie question (I guess I'll start a blog devoted
for Tobago learning). I have the following problem:
I have a SelectOneChoice with specific values. When I change this value, I
want to make a few fields from the form to appear or disappear... I tried:

<tx:selectOneChoice label="Resultado" value="#{dealer.cntNovo.tipo}"
tabIndex="0" immediate="true">                                  <tc:selectItem
itemLabel="Agendamento de
Visita" itemValue="1" />
        <tc:selectItem itemLabel="Recusa de Visita" itemValue="2" />
        <tc:selectItem itemLabel="Reagendamento de Visita" itemValue="3" />
        <tc:selectItem itemLabel="Aceite de Proposta" itemValue="4" />
</tx:selectOneChoice>
<tx:date label="Remarcado para" value="#{dealer.cntNovo.qdo}"
rendered="#{dealer.cntNovo.tipo==3}" />

But that approach didn't worked as expected.

What can I do to make this TX:DATE to appear just after the
selectOneChoice change it's value to 3 and disappear with any other
value???

Best Regards,

Fernando Augusto