> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: mwessend...@gmail.com [mailto:mwessend...@gmail.com] Im Auftrag von
> Matthias Wessendorf
> Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. April 2010 11:31
> An: MyFaces Discussion
> Betreff: Re: Cannot get <tr:inputDate> to work
>
> does the vanilla demo work for you ?
No, gives the error as stated in original email.

> Did you register the TrindadFilter ?
<filter>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <filter-class>
                        org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter
                </filter-class>
  </filter>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>MyFacesExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

Do I need more filter mappings - I notice that only the urls with
appname/index.jsf work, the ones with /faces/index.jspx do not.

> Did you add the renderKit (to faces-cfg) ?
<application>
    <!-- Use the Trinidad RenderKit -->
    <default-render-kit-id>
      org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.core