Hi,

I have a problem with primefaces dataTable in combination with MyFaces. The DataTable restoreState method reads from state Object with index 4:

Object[] savedState = (Object[]) ((Object[]) state)[4];
This causes an IndexOutOfBoundException.

I've seen that Mojarra saves the state of StateHelper at index 4 and so it works. But the MyFaces state object has a maximum index of 3. Does the spec define an order for state saving. e.g. stateHelper at index 4 in UIComponentBase? Or is it a PrimeFaces bug to read from state of the super class directly?

Thx, regards
Marcus