Hi,

Seems like a Expression Language problem. The Servlet (which is
automatically created by Weblogic) that handles the JSP page internally
seems to expect a ValueExpression but it (only) gets a String. So either
something from weblogic is missing here (or does not work correctly) that
would create the ValueExpression out of the (Expression-)String or weblogic
handles plain String entries in ValueExpression-attributes wrong.

You could try to push weblogic to create a ValueExpression for the two value
attributes in your sample page by adding #{' at the begin and '} at the end
of the String value. So your page should look something like this (some
parts are cut for clarity):

<h:outputLink value="#{'helloWorld.jsf'}">
    <h:outputText value="#{'HelloWorld'}" />
</h:outputLink>

This will maybe work, but you should not have to do it this way!

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr