Hi,

I'm facing the strange problem that the call of a ReturnListener attached to
a dialog depends on the method calls executed when the OK-Button of the
dialog is pressed.

Basically there are two possible outcomes when this OK-Button is pressed.
Either the action returns immediately adding a FacesMessage or a lot of
changes in the beans occur, but nevertheless I don't see how these changes
might affect the framework in a way that the returnListener doesn't get
called.

So before debugging through the Trinidad code myself I wanted to ask whether
anybody could think of a situation where this issue might occur.

Cheers
Simon