Von: users-return-56622-matthias.leis=sid.sachsen...@myfaces.apache.org
[mailto:users-return-56622-matthias.leis=sid.sachsen...@myfaces.apache.org] Im
Auftrag von Eisenträger, Tobias
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010 16:38
An: MyFaces Discussion
Betreff: AW: Click CommandButton from BackingBean

Hello Matthias,

why don't you just submit the form normally to your webserver and let the
webserver post to the web service? - This would probably be a lot more clean -
architecture wise.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Tobias Eisenträger

Softwareentwickler
Dokumentenmanagement/Workflow/Internet, AKB 8125
ARAG IT GmbH
ARAG Platz 1, 40472 Düsseldorf
Tel.: +49 (0)211 964-1937
tobias.eisentrae...@arag.de