Am 25.05.10 17:33, schrieb Bruno Aranda:
I use EL 2.2 and MyFaces 2.0 without problems, so it must be a Tomcat
configuration issue. I use jetty... the maven jetty plugin configured like
this:
We had the problem before, Tomcat is at fault here, because Jasper does not correctly interprete the new features of the EL 2.2 either by using facelets (and thus eliminating JSP) or by moving over to the latest JSP version and compiler resolves the issue.

Myfaces is not at fault here, it just uses what the EL provides nothing more nothing less.