Hello Jakob,

I started using this, and it works great (I used to use Shale Test before --
not a whole lot has changed). I'll write about it when I get the chance.

Has any work been done on getting ConfigParser to work with managed beans as
well? Right now it just handles converters, UI components, validators, etc.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3