Hello,

I have the same Problem on a sheet, i`ve registered event listener to
some element by loading of the page.
But after the sheet is refreshed via Ajax (e.g. sorting), the jscript
function will be not called again.

Regars,
Hani

2007/4/9, madan chowdary <mada...@yahoo.com>:

Hi All,

I was just working with JavaScript in Tobago pages.

I used onload function to call a javascript function which is used to
Event.observe() on some components.

These scripts are placed in a panel which gets refreshed via Ajax.

The first time the page loads, then the desired task is achieved.

But if the panel is refreshed via Ajax, then the javascript is not
working.

I need to call the function which was done onload, the same way when the
panel is refreshed via Ajax.

Is this possible ?

Regards, Madan