Hi,

No I do not use portlets. I am now writing a simple test case, to see if I
can reproduce it. With the simplest case, everything is working as expected,
so there has to be some conflict with the rest of the application (e.g.
Spring 3 proxies, the transaction manager or something else). I am
investigating to see if I can reproduce it...

The conversationContext is fine in both scenarios...

Bruno