Thanks for fix. Now it works!

Marcus

Werner Punz schrieb:
Am 12.07.10 14:07, schrieb Werner Punz:
Am 12.07.10 14:02, schrieb Bruno Aranda:
Uhm, just opened a new thread about the same bug. It is an
uninitialized variable in the _AjaxUtils class.

Jepp as I said I am working on it currently and again, thanks for
reporting it, it is vital to get the bugs out.
I introduced the bug with my performance improvements last week funny
thing is I did not trigger it with any of my testcases (which I have a
load of by now)

Hia guys, I just committed the fix, everything should work now again.
Again to both of you thanks for reporting it.

Werner