I have been reading about Lifecylces and this is my fourth JSF project.

As far as I know 30 minutes is default timeout on Tomcat and server state
saving is also default - according to log output.

The code is very simple, so if it isn't a bug it should be easy to fix if
I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks