but even if I set those elements in my sun-web.xml, I get

-->INFO: Mojarra 2.0.2 (FCS b10) für Kontext '/myapp' wird initialisiert.
--> SCHWERWIEGEND: Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make
sure to use only one of the two JSF-implementations.
INFO: Starting up MyFaces-package : myfaces-api in version : 2.0.2 from path :
file:/Users/Shared/.../myapp/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-api-2.0.2.jar
INFO: Starting up MyFaces-package : myfaces-impl in version : 2.0.2 from path :
file:/Users/Shared/.../myapp/WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-impl-2.0.2.jar
..
INFO: ServletContext '/Users/Shared/glassfishv3/.../myapp/' initialized.

what is wrong?

burghard.