Hi dom,

I totally agree with you. Please file a ticket in Jira.

Regard,

Udo

Am 27.10.10 12:02, schrieb d.o....@gmx.net:
Hi all,

the text of all labels is too much shifted to the top. Examples can be seen in
the Tobago Demo for any of those themes: Richmond, Speyside, Charlotteville
(http://www.irian.biz/tobago-example-demo). This happens to me with Firefox
3.6.11 and Tobago 1.0.30 (and obviously the Tobago version currently used in
the demo).

So, I think it should rather be "vertically centered". Of course, one could do this by
manipulating the CSS style, however I think the default behavior should be "vertically
centered". Since this might simply be a matter of taste, I didn't want to file a ticket in
Jira and wanted to discuss it here first.

What do you think?
Best, dom