Hi,
I'm using JSF 2.0 (myfaces 2.0.2).

I am trying to implement a modularization solution for my application.
The basing idea is that I would like to be able to pack some xhtml view
definitions in a jar file and put it on the classpath and be able to use
this views as values of |<to-view-id>| in navigation rules.
Is this possible?
Ex.

|<to-view-id>/plugins/foobar/foo.xhtml</to-view-id>

I would like this id to be associated with an XHTML file located at
jar:file:foobar.jar!/foo.xhtml
I have tried to implement a custom resource loader but it seems that in
the process of finding the right xhtml file to associate with a view ID,
the implementation is always looking for the existence of a file on the
local file system. Is there any extension point in the JSF 2.0 API that
I can use in order to modify this behavior?

Best regards,
Dan.