Hi,

I am thinking of creating a component that would do the same job as a
h:inputText and a h:commandLink together into a form.
So i thought i could implement it that way:
In my renderer encodeBegin() function, i would add to the uiComponent given
as a parameter the two components i need, i-e inputText and commandLink.

but i'm not too sure of how the values i'll need will be put back where i
need them when the user will submit the form.
So, how do i make sure JSF or i can retrieve the value given to my children,
and put it back into the right field of my own custom component ?

PS: I could do a facelet but this leaves all CSS rules behind; and i wish
my css rules gets embedded in the header rather than in style attributes.
And i am stuck with JSF 1.2...