Hmm.  Tough call.  All I can really say is that great pains have been
taken in Trinidad 1.2 to make sure things are backward compatible.
Certainly by remaining active in the project, you can ensure that your
stuff does not require to total rewrite.

That said, the Trinidad trunk is currently undergoing many bug fixes
and enhancements so I would expect things to be stabilized soon.

Scott