Hi Scott

When I first started with Trinidad, before the thing moved over to
> Apache, the AJAX was still using iframes instead of
> HttpServletRequest.  :)

me too!

I mean as far as Rich Renderkits go, Trinidad was one of the
> earliest.  Many other renderkits got to take advantage of newer
> technologies.

Yes... maybe that's the point: what about creating a new render kit using
JQuery (for example) ? Trinidad has rock solid back end and, the same way
there is a pda render kit, it could exist a JQuery render kit. Does it make
sense ?

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br