Hi Christian!

The major difference between Weld and OpenWebBeans in the interceptor area is
that Weld strictly follows the "Bean Definition Archive" (BDA) part of the
spec. This got added pretty late (in the last few weeks before the spec went
final and imo is complete crap [1] ;)

In Weld you have to add the <interceptors> section to ALL jars as well as to
the WAR you like to use the interceptor in. Whereas in OWB it is enough to just
have it enabled in 1 of the beans.xml files.

So please try adding those section to all your beans.xml files and plz report
back if that worked out.

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-18