Yes but I donĀ“t know if is the JSF version I'm using or something else
because I get a compilation error that says:

"Error(461): f:setPropertyActionListener no es una etiqueta registrada en
ese espacio de nombres."

*In english: "Error(461): f:setPropertyActionListener is not a registered
tag in that namespace"*

Thanks

I also try:

1-
JSP:
            <h:commandButton value="seleccionar"
actionListener="#{VDBean.seleccionar}" id="seleccionarLink">
               * <f:param     name="foo" value="true"/>*
            </h:commandButton>
BB:

        * Map<String,String> params =
context.getExternalContext().getRequestParameterMap();
         String action = params.get("foo");*
         System.out.println("test1: " +foo);---->* Null*
2-
JSP:
       <h:commandButton value="seleccionar"
actionListener="#{VDBean.seleccionar}" id="seleccionarLink">
       *     <f:attribute name="foo" value="true" />   *
       </h:commandButton>
BB:
        * action =
(String)actionEvent.getComponent().getAttributes().get("foo");*
        System.out.println("test2: " + foo);----> *Null*

3-
JSP:
       <h:commandButton value="seleccionar"
actionListener="#{VDBean.seleccionar}" id="seleccionarLink">
             *<a4j:actionparam assignTo="#{VDBean.foo}" value="true"
id="foo" />
*      </h:commandButton>
BB:
        System.out.println("test3: " + this.foo);---->* false (the initial
value)*

Please help! I only need to pass a parameter when a button is clicked to the
backingbean, but something so simple in teory is not working!