hi manuel,

by the way - welcome to the myfaces list!

you can file a jira-ticket (new feature) in our jira [1].

you can try to find a workaround for a new support module or you come up
with a solution for improving trinidad to avoid such issues at all.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTCDI

http://www.irian.at