hi gernot,

that's a bug of ui:debug.
UIDebug#encodeBegin resolves the current action-url and just adds '?' for
its own parameters.
-> in the end the url contains two '?' which breaks the javascript.

that's also an issue in combination with (active) std.-cdi-conversations.
-> i'll create jira issues for it (for mojarra as well as for myfaces-core).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -