I've used Tobago's file upload (based on Apache's) with no problem.

Regards
Helmut

Am 08.06.2011 14:19, schrieb jitechno:

Hi,
what kind of project are u starting?
If "file upload" project , read my previous threads, and forget Trinidad.
I have one-time "sex" with this looking fine "girl", it was nightmare...
Tomahawk also was not better. Use simplest Apache Upload, I have selected
all together during one hour..
regards and be lucky

Iratxe Lejarreta-2 wrote:

Hi,

I have to start a JSF project and I don't know what MyFaces component use:
Tomahawk, Trinidad or Tobago.

I have experience with Tomahawk and the result was good.

I think with any of three I could do what I need, but I would like to know
what are the differences with Trinidad and Tobago, and which is the each
maturity.

Thanks,

Iratxe Lejarreta

www.axios.es