hi hampus,

you can think about it like implicit navigation (introduced in jsf2) but in
a type-safe way based on the view-config concept.
view-configs allow to provide configs e.g. for security, a view
controller,... in a type-safe, extensible and easy way (you can e.g. inherit
configs like it's described in the wiki).
in addition you can (re-)use those view-config classes (which represent the
pages) for type-safe (implicit) navigation.

most flow-features of swf are only needed because you have to use xml. you
won't find xml in codi - so you don't need those features, if you are using
codi (if you have a more complex flow, you can just write your
conditions/... in java).
however, if you see a missing part which you would need, you are welcome to
describe the use-case.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at