hi @ all,

concerning the migration from v0.9.x to v1.x:

as mentioned in the wiki there was a reason for not calling one of the
previous releases v1. from the technical perspective we already had a very
great release with the first version (v0.9.0).
however, the most important reason was: getting feedback from the community
(which was by the way really awesome). furthermore, we didn't want to
restrict ourselves regarding refactorings.
besides some new features and improvements of the build (which allow
e.g. javadoc packages for our bundle modules), we took the opportunity to do
a cleanup.
there aren't that many changes you have to be aware of. we have new
maven-ids for our all-in-one bundles and >few< package changes.

so please make sure that you are using the new maven-ids, if you are using
one of the all-in-one jar files (they are documented [1] in the wiki).
if you are using some of the >few< classes which were moved to a new
package, just remove the import statement/s and re-import the class/es again
(there are no changes within those classes).

enjoy codi v1!

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Module+Overview