Hi All,

if i look at the tr.taglib.xml file of the trinidad2.0.0 release then i see:

<component>

<component-type>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreDocument</component-type>
      <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.Document</renderer-type>

<handler-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.facelets.TrinidadComponentHandler</handler-class>
    </component>

the class "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CoreDocument" does not exist. it
moved to "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.core.CoreDocument" right?

it seems that the taglib file is just incorrect!? that would explain my
errors perfectly :)

Regards,
        Manuel.