Hello Thomas,

You need some kind of model validation, where you validate the complete
class (when all proeprties are filled in).

You can do it with a Bean Validation constraint (put it on the class level)
or a Custom ExtVal constraint (also on class level)

If you need more help, let us know.

Regards
--
Rudy De Busscher