On 11/29/2011 11:18 PM, Leonardo Uribe wrote:
Replace<head>  and<body>  tags with h:head and h:body will
solve the problem.

OK, another dumb question: where are h:head and h:body defined? The other h tags 'live' in myfaces-bundle-2.1.4.jar!META-INF/myfaces_html.tld, but there are no tags for head and body defined in there. The facelets tld docs mention them, but I'd like to keep as many jsp files around as I can (until I have a need to change their functionality, then they would be converted to facelets). At this point, all I'm trying to do is get the thing running under the new libs (haven't actually changed anything yet apart from ValueBindings -> ValueExpressions).

--
Shane