Hi Leonardo,
thank you. I just added myfaces 2.1.5-SNAPSHOT and now I've got

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

viewId=/com/meulaudo/web/laudo/editando-laudo.xhtml
location=/home/walter/workspace/meulaudo-jsf2/web/target/meulaudo/com/meulaudo/web/laudo/editando-laudo.xhtml
phaseId=RENDER_RESPONSE(6)

Caused by:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at
javax.faces.view.ViewDeclarationLanguage.retargetMethodExpressions(ViewDeclarationLanguage.java:75)

in a composite component (was working before myfaces upgrade).
In ViewDeclarationLanguage:75 (an abstract class) I found:

    public void retargetMethodExpressions(FacesContext context, UIComponent
topLevelComponent)
    {

And now I'm quite lost... can you help me ?

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br
http://arcadian.com.br
http://oriens.com.br