My JSF version 1.1 and I am running on Jdeveloper embedded OC4J 10.1.3
version.

Exception pasted below.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl.assertNotReleased(FacesContextImpl.java:421)
        at
com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl.getExternalContext(FacesContextImpl.java:136)
        at ManagedBean.getSelectItemsVehicleSuppliers(ManagedBean.java:828)
        at
        at
        at
com.sun.faces.el.PropertyResolverImpl.getValue(PropertyResolverImpl.java:99)

2012-03-08 19:02:59,556 ERROR
(com.sun.faces.lifecycle.ProcessValidationsPhase;103)
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Error getting property
'selectItemsVehicleSuppliers' from bean of type ManagedBean:
java.lang.IllegalStateException
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: javax.faces.el.EvaluationException:
Error getting property 'selectItemsSuppliers' from bean of type ManagedBean:
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:190)
        at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:143)
        at javax.faces.component.UISelectItems.getValue(UISelectItems.java:110)
        at
javax.faces.component.SelectItemsIterator.next(SelectItemsIterator.java:116)