Hi again,

"it will work with a4j as soon as you
ensure that it gets restored for requests triggered by a4j " you mean i should
send WindowContextIdHolderComponent  within the ajax request?

somethink like <a4j:support process="WindowContextIdHolderComponent"/> ?

if so whats the id of the generated component?

i also have another question, in the javadoc
of WindowContextConfig isUrlParameterSuported() says

"Specifies if it is allowed to use URL params for forwarding the current
window-id. (deactivate it e.g. for higher security - in this case it's required
to use a window id provided by a component lib or a server-side window-handler"

how can i create a component to handle the window id? can i do that with an
h:inputHidden for example?

thanks for the help.

Att,

Rafael M. Pestano

Desenvolvedor Java Cia. de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul
Graduando em Ciência da Computação UFRGS
@realpestano
http://code.google.com/p/jsf-conventions-framework/