Hi every body,

I'm working now on a web project using MyFaces2.1.6(Facelets)/RichFaces4, i'm
surprised of a thing which is :

I have imported an existing web project from my desktop to my Eclipse Helios
IDE, when i deployed it, it works noramlly without any interruption but when i
open any view page which had an .xhtml extension it give me a warning saying :

Multiple markers at this line
- Error: <ui:composition> is not recognized!
- Warning: discarding unexpected <ui:composition>

The browser is able to diplay each facelet i have in my project including its
richfaces components, but eclipse cannot recognize it (ctrl+space doesn't even
work !!), what's up pleaase i want solve this problem a long time ago, i made
researchs on the internet without any satisfaying result, help mee pleaaase.

Thanks.