Dear all,

I will repeat my question: Would you recommend migrating from Tobago 1.0.* to
Tobago 1.5.* at this time (1.5.4)?

Furthermore, how would you suggest to proceed: First migrate to JSF 1.2, then
to Tobago 1.5 (if that is possible), or migrate both at the same time?

Thanks for your help,
Dom

-------- Original-Nachricht --------