Hi folks!

We've done some intense testing and I really suggest to use the windowId url
parameter and also to use the ClientSideWindowhandler with the windowhandler.js
and windowhandler.html stuff. If you have customers/users which are used to
open multiple browser tabs, then this is the only perfectly working solution.

Btw, the windowId in the URL doesn't make any problem because it will get
checked against the window.name. And if those doesn't fit then we just request
a new windowId.

LieGrue,
strub