Od: "Ted" <r6squee...@gmail.com>
Komu: "MyFaces Discussion" <users@myfaces.apache.org>;"Pavel Arnošt" <pavel.arn...@loutka.cz>
Odesláno: 20.6.2012 23:58:12
Předmět: Re: "No saved view state could be found" after redeploy
there's 2 things you might want to check

1) tomcat's session persistance across tomcat restarts :
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/manager.html
2) jsf state saving method, i.e. client or server

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Pavel Arnošt <pavel.arn...@loutka.cz>
wrote:
Hi,

I have simple page with one form. When I:

1) load page
2) redeploy application
3) submit form

exception is thrown:

/index.facesNo saved view state could be found for the view
identifier: /index.faces

Caused by:
javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException - /index.facesNo saved
view state could be found for the view identifier: /index.faces
at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:132)

Server is Tomcat 7.0.27 with OWB 1.1.4, MyFaces 2.1.8 and CODI 1.0.5. I have tried replacing MyFaces with Mojarra 2.1.9 and no exception is thrown with Mojarra in submit after redeploy. Why MyFaces throws
exception and Mojarra don't?

Thanks,
Regards,
Pavel