2012/6/19 Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>:

>   If there is some
> functionality you'd like to see in Trinidad, please open up a
> discussion on the dev list about it.  We'd like to hear from you.

Sorry to jump in the conversation that late, I've been quite busy recently.
I filed a patch in TRINIDAD-1107 quite some time ago. I do know it's
not the most elegant piece of code I've ever written, and it's still
far from perfect, but :
- the new functionality ("height" attribute in tr:table) breaks
nothing as long as it is not used, so this shouldn't affect Trinidad's
stability,
- We use it extensively in one of our softwares. We have 20+ clients
(something between 50-100 users) using it in production on a daily
basis and experience no trouble with it
- More feedback and/or patches (who knows) would only make it better.

I'd be happy to contribute small improvements to Trinidad in the
future, as long as it's taken into account by the dev team. I don't
say you should accept blindly anything, but at least give a feedback,
so I can improve the patch a eventually have it accepted.

Anyway, thanks for your commitment on Trinidad, which is still a neat
piece of code IMHO.

Regards,
Cedric Durmont