Hi christian!

Yes, this is perfectly possible. You just have to move all your JSF deps which
are needed by CODI to a shared jarĀ  (in an EAR lib).
myfaces-api.jar myfaces-impl.jar, el, etc. All the stuff which is
(transitively) required on the classpath.

I have this scenario running over here with 12 webapps in an EAR (with
ClassLoader isolation).

LieGrue,
strub