Thanks Leonardo,

Im not using rich faces, and I'm using tomahawk with JSF 1.2 so f:ajax do
not exists, I will migrate to JSF 2, but right now I cant, so is a way to
accomplish this columna partial update inside a datatable without rendering
the hole t:datatable?

For ajax we are using: <%@ taglib uri="https://ajax4jsf.dev.java.net/ajax";
prefix="a4j"%>

Thanks hope someone knows a way

P.D: I already erase the a4j:region and it doesn´t work