Thanks for the example, I will look into the issue tomorrow morning, I will keep you updated.

Werner

Am 12.12.12 16:59, schrieb Bashirazad, Wahid:
Hi,

my Ajax call is in a composite component:

<composite:implementation>
        <h:panelGroup id="panel" layout="block" styleClass="pickList">
                <h:commandLink action="#{cc.attrs.value.nachRechts}"
title="hinzufuegen">
                        <f:ajax execute="#{cc.id}"
render="targetListbox" />
                </h:commandLink>
                <h:selectManyListbox size="10" id="targetListbox"
value="#{cc.attrs.value.transferTarget}">
                        <f:selectItems
value="#{cc.attrs.value.target}"/>
                </h:selectManyListbox>
        </h:panelGroup>
</composite:implementation>

Wahid

An: users@myfaces.apache.org
Betreff: Re: <f:ajax> and IE8

Hi, can you isolate the problem into a small example so that I can have
a look at it. It seems like you run into something in the
AjaxRequest.send method, which triggers an error internally.

I cannot reproduce the problem here with my testsuite, so an example
would be helpful.

Werner