Dear all,

I noticed that the constructor of the EventHandler.Listener taking two parameters is private :

private Listener(MethodExpression methodExpOneArg, MethodExpression methodExpZeroArg)
        {
            this.methodExpOneArg = methodExpOneArg;
            this.methodExpZeroArg = methodExpZeroArg;
        }

(line 261 and following in file org/apache/myfaces/view/facelets/tag/jsf/core/EventHandler.java)

Is it possible to make it public in a future release ? I had to create such a simple listener, which is basically a copy of EventHandler.Listener and adds no value at all...

Best regards,

Ludovic