>From the JSF spec:
  ■ If the servlet context contains a ValidatorFactory instance under the
attribute named
javax.faces.validator.beanValidator.ValidatorFactory, this instance is used
by JSF to acquire Validator instances
(specifically in the BeanValidator). This key should be defined in the
constant named VALIDATOR_FACTORY_KEY
on BeanValidator.

You should be able to export the Spring-created ValidatorFactory into the
ServletContext using
org.springframework.web.context.support.ServletContextAttributeExporter.

HTH,
Matt